Guilty Pleasure Bonus
Have Enough Sex
Today’s Guilty Pleasure is to have enough sex
Besides being pleasurable, sex is healthy for you and good for your self-image. And when I say sex, I mean having an Orgasm.
- Improve Your Mood
- Help Relieve Tension and Stress (which can help lower blood pressure)
- Help with Insomnia so you Sleep better
- Help Relieve Pain
- Help with Improved Heart Health
- Can Help You Live Longer
- Help with blood flow, which includes the flow to your brain. And ladies, the blood flow under your skin during arousal makes your skin glow and helps you look younger.
In addition, it can:
- Boost your immunity
- Improve Intimacy
- Strengthen pelvic muscles
- Burn calories
- Boost self-esteem
Oxytocin is the so-called “ love hormone” that is released during orgasm. As this hormone rises, endorphins – those feel-good hormones – rise as well. That’s why headaches, pains or even PMS symptoms may improve after sex. This is also why you sleep better afterward. Oxytocin helps build bonds and trust.
To make your orgasms more pleasurable you may want to try this Kegel exercise. Tighten the muscles of your pelvic floor – like you would if you were trying to stop the flow of urine in the bathroom -Count 1, 2, 3 and then release. Repeat.
So – there I’ve said it. Have enough sex with or without a partner. If you’ve never had an orgasm – it’s time!
— Resources —
- You may want to invest in a vibrator or ‘sex toy.’ I like the ‘Pocket Rocket’ which is a very small but powerful vibrator
- You may want to try our Edorai ‘O Yes Sensual Arousal Cream’
- Specialty Stores
I recently had one woman sadly compare sex to going to the gym – You have to force yourself to go, but after you’ve gone you think “that wasn’t so bad.” There are many ways to spruce up your sex life – you just need to be open to learning!
General Tips for all Sassy Suggestions and Guilty Pleasures
There are many “deal” or “saving sites” online now. Please see list below. Many of these deal sites provide daily deals in your area for:
- new restaurants
- to try classes
- mani/ pedi
- hair salons
- … well worth it to try! My girlfriend saved half of a Brazilian straightening with her Groupon and now they offered her the same price each time she goes back.
FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT Holli@HolliRovenger.com for any guidance and assistance
When shopping online the greatest thing is to go through Ebates. It costs you nothing but you can get cash back when you shop. Click here to sign up! If you sign up through this link, yes I will get credit and during promotion times, if you spend over $25, Ebates will give you a $10 Welcome Bonus
Here is a list of additional “saving” sites from my book The Simple and Sassy Guide to Financial Empowerment:
Gasbuddy.com – Finds the cheapest gas prices in your area
Click here — this article lists over 100 places where seniors – some places considered 55 years and older- can receive discounts on food and services.
Also google – “daily deals” – new deal sites are being added constantly. Sometimes Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, and Saks Fifth Avenue have midday dashes and deals of the day online.
Price comparison sites: